Admin

History

Our History: In the summer of 1955, the Edgewater Mustangs and the Mountain Wildcats, rivals for many years, combined their student bodies to form the newest high school in Jefferson County. The new school's name, mascot, colors and song were voted on by both student bodies. In that year, Saint Jeff became the mascot of Jefferson High School. The image of St. Jeff, symbolizing the honorable qualities of a fighting spirit, was created by Bob Harvey, an Edgewater High Senior. Today, that spirit of coming together continues as JHS honors all who come together for our school, our community, and our world. We are one

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.